How to put Wiim Amp into BT pairing mode?

brianz

Hi guys, I can't figure out how to put the Wiim Amp into pairing mode so I can connect other devices to the Wiim Amp through bluetooth. When I press the volume button for 3 seconds like it says in the manual it seems to factory reset and I have to set up the device again through the app. The amp connects to my phone just fine, but I'd like to connect other devices.

Thanks

Try setting the audio input to Bluetooth on the Amp, that might also put it in pairing mode.
I did, it did not put it in pairing mode, it stayed connected to my phone as the BT source and I can't find a way to unpair or pair to something else.

I did, it did not put it in pairing mode, it stayed connected to my phone as the BT source and I can't find a way to unpair or pair to something else.
Turn off Bluetooth on the paired phone.

Then open the WiiM app on that phone and switch input to WiFi (or Ethernet).
Switch the input in the WiiM app to Bluetooth again.
Open the Bluetooth settings on the other phone. Refresh the screen until the WiiM amp appears in the available devices. When the WiiM device appears, pair it. Turn on Bluetooth on the first phone.

Now that you have done that?

The next time you enter WiiM, just set the input to Bluetooth and it will automatically connect to the last phone you connected to.

If you want to switch phones, disconnect in the Bluetooth settings and then connect with the other phone.

Back