I need help locating software please............

maor7583

Good afternoon friends
I need help locating software please:
I am looking for the name of a program that when I upload an MP3 song from the computer it will translate the singer's language in the song to another language that I choose in the original voice of the singer himself

Haven't heard of anything that can do that as lyrics and the melody don't necessarily line up when you do a translation. Maybe in the future when AI can master the task of generating alternative lyrics that do match the melody

Good afternoon friends
I am looking for the name of a program that when I upload an MP3 song from the computer it will translate the singer's language in the song to another language that I choose in the original voice of the singer himself
Imagine AC/DC in Tagalog or Mongolian 😝

Is there anyone else here who can help me with this?
I think what I was saying (which maybe got lost in translation ;) ) was that it's not a simple task of translation but one of writing new lyrics in another language to match the melody and emotion of the original song. I don't think such software exists, nor do I think it's anything to do with WiiM hardware or software.

If you ask ChatGPT or pi.ai "Is there a piece of software that can translate lyrics of a song to another language and match it to the original melody and emotion?", it'll respond along these lines: "Wow, that would be pretty cool, but I don't know of anything like that! Translating song lyrics while preserving the original melody and emotion would be a really complex task, especially since so much of a song's emotional impact comes from the specific wording and phrasing in the original language. Some songs do have official translations, but even those often have to sacrifice some of the original meaning in order to fit the melody and rhyme scheme. So, to my knowledge, there isn't any software that can do what you're describing, but it would be really cool if there was! It would make music a lot more accessible across languages and cultures."

So, no...

I think what I was saying (which maybe got lost in translation ;) ) was that it's not a simple task of translation but one of writing new lyrics in another language to match the melody and emotion of the original song. I don't think such software exists, nor do I think it's anything to do with WiiM hardware or software.

If you ask ChatGPT or pi.ai "Is there a piece of software that can translate lyrics of a song to another language and match it to the original melody and emotion?", it'll respond along these lines: "Wow, that would be pretty cool, but I don't know of anything like that! Translating song lyrics while preserving the original melody and emotion would be a really complex task, especially since so much of a song's emotional impact comes from the specific wording and phrasing in the original language. Some songs do have official translations, but even those often have to sacrifice some of the original meaning in order to fit the melody and rhyme scheme. So, to my knowledge, there isn't any software that can do what you're describing, but it would be really cool if there was! It would make music a lot more accessible across languages and cultures."

So, no...
I think Mr.Spock and Lieutenant Uhura tried this in a lost episode and got the same response.

Good afternoon friends
Hi,

As already mentioned, perhaps such software does not yet exist.

This is just an idea, but it might accomplish half of what you want to do in this way.

1. Please sing a karaoke song of your favorite track by your favorite artist and record it. (Sing in your language, please.)

2. use voice synthesis AI to convert (synthesize) your voice into the artist's voice.

I don't know how far you can go at this point, and there is a possibility of violating copyright laws, but good luck. 😂

Back