It’s the little features that matters.

audiobliss

After owning the Pro for almost a year, I decided to give the 12v trigger a try. I had not even thought of it as I would usually leave the Pro on all the time, while the rest of the system is triggered on by my Dac or preamp.

I recently started tuning off the Pro however as I find that I have almost no reboot issues when I turn it back on. This led me to think about using the trigger, but to my surprise, the usual 3.5mm plug wouldn’t go into the 2.5mm hole :(
So, off I went to Amazon to see what was available. Not wanting to use a adapter, which seemed kind of bulky anyway, I went for these two, and made my own 2.5 to 3.5 mono cable.

So this is one more plus for the Pro, as it works great tuning on everything one after the other.

Attachments

• IMG_1571.jpeg
    IMG_1571.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
After owning the Pro for almost a year, I decided to give the 12v trigger a try. I had not even thought of it as I would usually leave the Pro on all the time, while the rest of the system is triggered on by my Dac or preamp.

I recently started tuning off the Pro however as I find that I have almost no reboot issues when I turn it back on. This led me to think about using the trigger, but to my surprise, the usual 3.5mm plug wouldn’t go into the 2.5mm hole :(
So, off I went to Amazon to see what was available. Not wanting to use a adapter, which seemed kind of bulky anyway, I went for these two, and made my own 2.5 to 3.5 mono cable.

So this is one more plus for the Pro, as it works great tuning on everything one after the other.
Hi, you can buy a cable like that on AliExpress. Works perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.png
    IMG_0301.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
I give lots of credit to the Wiim team, considering they included this 12v output in such a cheap unit that's powered by a 5v wall wart, when much more expensive streamers don't.

Back