I've changed it up

TSHRED

My buddy sold me his Odyssey Cyclops with the Extreme upgrade package so I sold my vintage NAD.

It's better clarity for my A/D/S L1090 speakers. The change is noticable. This Cyclops is a beast.20240704_105044.jpg20240705_222911.jpg20240122_140503.jpg

My buddy sold me his Odyssey Cyclops with the Extreme upgrade package so I sold my vintage NAD.

It's better clarity for my A/D/S L1090 speakers. The change is noticable. This Cyclops is a beast.View attachment 8825View attachment 8826View attachment 8827

wow. that is a seriously cool bit of kit. i've only just come across the odyssey brand from your post, but i like their ethos. i agree with them - the spirit of this hobby is in the entry-level segment. many would not consider their stuff entry level anymore i suppose, but still. love the factory direct-to-consumer model for audio. 👏

wow. that is a seriously cool bit of kit. i've only just come across the odyssey brand from your post, but i like their ethos. i agree with them - the spirit of this hobby is in the entry-level segment. many would not consider their stuff entry level anymore i suppose, but still. love the factory direct-to-consumer model for audio. 👏
The Odyssey line of amplifiers match up well with amplifiers three to four times their cost.

And hand-built in the United States under rigorous quality control with a 20 year transferable warranty.

Back