Line in from CD only plays through left channel

Stevej62

The HDMI from TV works fine but when playing a CD via the Amp line in it only plays from left channel no sound from right speaker. I swapped the speakers around to make sure it’s not a speaker issue. Any ideas?

Have you another RCA cable to try? Can you swap its channels around to see if the issue moves? Does the CD work ok connected to another device, or do you have another device whose RCA cable you can connect to the amp?

If I swap the speakers Channels over then the left has no sound and the right is ok. I will try another RCA cable, thanks.

Have you had any luck with this? I was setting up my new AMP device today and when I put the speaker cables into the right channel it worked, and when I put it into the left channel it wouldn't work. Super strange.

Have you had any luck with this? I was setting up my new AMP device today and when I put the speaker cables into the right channel it worked, and when I put it into the left channel it wouldn't work. Super strange.
Identically the same speaker and cable? Or the other speaker and cable that you hopefully own? Start with only one set of speaker and cable (if it's working) to identify if the other might be the cause

Take special care of plus an minus cables not touching each other.

In the WiiM Home App open the Device tab, hit the settings gear and head over to Audio Settings.
IMG_20240609_140313.jpg

Is the balance slider set to 0 and Audio Channel set to Stereo?

Identically the same speaker and cable? Or the other speaker and cable that you hopefully own? Start with only one set of speaker and cable (if it's working) to identify if the other might be the cause

Take special care of plus an minus cables not touching each other.

In the WiiM Home App open the Device tab, hit the settings gear and head over to Audio Settings.
View attachment 7824

Is the balance slider set to 0 and Audio Channel set to Stereo?
Hi thanks for your reply.
I took a speaker cable pair that worked in one channel and took them to the other channel and didn’t work. I then took the other speaker cable and same deal. So all speakers work and all cables work in the one channel. None work in the other.

Yes checked those settings set to stereo and set to 0 for balance

I took a speaker cable pair that worked in one channel and took them to the other channel and didn’t work. I then took the other speaker cable and same deal. So all speakers work and all cables work in the one channel. None work in the other.

Are you connecting both speakers to the amp at the same time?

Can you tell us more about the device and source connected to the Amp?

There could be a problem with the Amp or its upstream. Also please check that all cable connections are good.

Can you tell us more about the device and source connected to the Amp?

There could be a problem with the Amp or its upstream. Also please check that all cable connections are good.
Thanks for your help. Looks like it’s resolved itself. Super bizarre or amateur Hr! Working now though. Thanks for your help.

Back