List of radio station URLs

wiim has made a patch to be able to correctly use the m3u.... the fact is that on the radios of the FR group seems to do much less although even the icecast 192k acc that we can find... to believe that distributes the flow as low in quality than the dab which is, vaguely, available in my country .. to trash..
it's worrying because the trend seems to be taking hold in my country (radioplayer etc.) and there is no hope that on the contrary the quality will increase to at least 320k etc....
:cry:

wiim has made a patch to be able to correctly use the m3u.... the fact is that on the radios of the FR group seems to do much less although even the icecast 192k acc that we can find... to believe that distributes the flow as low in quality than the dab which is, vaguely, available in my country ..
Not sure, I understand. Why would M3U parsing do something to the stream's quality?

Not sure, I understand. Why would M3U parsing do something to the stream's quality?
I'm just talking about a choice I fear the flow provided by this solution... not theoretical
in any case listening to the same "fr" radios via this solution is really not good...while already compared to 192k compressed aac
(and the arrival of ads at the start)

Last edited:
Back