LMS no longer works for me

guy48065

I haven't been using my Squeezebox or LMS server very much this year but after I got my Pro+ I did verify that it connected to my library. This was in March. In August a friend offered to share his library with me so I bought a larger external hard drive to store all the music files on. When I reconnected it to my server (a Wi-Fi notebook) I could not connect to my library.

I don't know squat about networking. What do I look for to figure out where the problem lies?

Can you see your music using the LMS interface and can it see your Pro Plus? You may need to go into the server settings in LMS to check it’s pointing to the new disk and has performed a rescan. I guess you’d need to confirm that and that you can see the Pro Plus before you get concerned about networking

The Web interface can see my players but not my library. Logs show when I initiate a rescan it's trying to connect to mysqueezebox com. Didn't that go away in February? This was still working fine at least till mid March when I got my Pro+.

I never got word that Logitech was ending web support for the platform. I found the announcement when I googled why my LMS quit.

Back