Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

“The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners in Q3 and rolled out internationally by Q4.“ So October, a full 5 months away for the UK/EU ?? :(

“By Q4”?

I mean ‘by’ means before it starts, doesn’t it?

WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in Q3 2024, first on Amazon and selected retailers in the US and later internationally. We'll make a formal announcement when it is available for purchase on Amazon.com.
I hope Crutchfield carries it as I do not normally buy form Amazon. There customer support is second to none.

That's a great bit of kit for that price point. Looks like those of us in the UK are in for quite a long wait though.

Wow,i don't think most of us were expecting 2 new launch divices today,and most were spot on about the prices,but now I'm sad as il need to wait atleast 5month before it's available in the UK,congratulations wiim,you guys are killing it right now,there is not another streamer at this price with all these features

Wow,i don't think most of us were expecting 2 new launch divices today,and most were spot on about the prices,but now I'm sad as il need to wait atleast 5month before it's available in the UK,congratulations wiim,you guys are killing it right now,there is not another streamer at this price with all these features
2 launch devices? What's the other one?

As I said above, WiiM have said that line from their blog post is incorrect, so let’s wait and see what it’s revised to

I wonder if the WiiM Ultra and Wim Pro Amp will be a good fit for a total solution to plug my speakers in to? Are they even the same size? Are they even made to be used together?

Are there any plans to run a replacement promotion like "Apple Trade In" for painful WiiM amp user?

It’s a great deal for we and the planet...😂

Will the Ultra be able to output Hdmi input to the optical out. And in that case, can the optical out follow the volume control by Hdmi Arc?
That would be such a gamechanger for external tv speakers such as soundbars and similar crap. The Peq on the Wiim could really save the day.
And even better, the individual eq/source could be set for optimal dialog sound on regular tv-broadcast, while optimizing for music in the streaming mode

As I said above, WiiM have said that line from their blog post is incorrect, so let’s wait and see what it’s revised to
Blog updated to say "The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners in Q3 and rolled out internationally by Q3".

So optimistically, USA by July and internationally in the few months following that :)

Blog updated to say "The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners in Q3 and rolled out internationally by Q3".

So optimistically, USA by July and internationally in the few months following that :)
Is your quote correct? As it appears to say internationally by Q3 and in US in Q3?

“The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners in Q3 and rolled out internationally by Q4.“ So October, a full 5 months away for the UK/EU ?? :(
So plenty of time to spend our money on other stuff

Back