Menu Map?

Doublej

It would be very helpful to me to have a menu map (or menu tree) for the WiiM app. Does one exist? If not perhaps there could be a way to community source one, e.g. have a shared space where folks could add a few entries to it so over time it would be complete.

Thoughts?

Some complication will be added by the fact that not all devices share exactly the same menus.

It would be very helpful to me to have a menu map (or menu tree) for the WiiM app. Does one exist? If not perhaps there could be a way to community source one, e.g. have a shared space where folks could add a few entries to it so over time it would be complete.

Thoughts?
If that included screenshots, it could turn out to be rather a large display if it were to be legible…

Thoughts?
As you know, WiiM is updated frequently, so this will be an endless project like Sagrada Familia.

As a matter of fact, when the Mini was launched in Japan, I created a simplified manual for the community in my country. But information quickly becomes outdated. It is necessary to plan well at the outset.

If you still want to challenge, I will help you as much as I can.😄

As you know, WiiM is updated frequently, so this will be an endless project like Sagrada Familia.

As a matter of fact, when the Mini was launched in Japan, I created a simplified manual for the community in my country. But information quickly becomes outdated. It is necessary to plan well at the outset.

If you still want to challenge, I will help you as much as I can.😄
The amount of work is why it is only feasible to me if it is a community effort. If a whole bunch of people worked on building and maintaining it, it would be a few minutes per month per person. But most people would probably rather spend their time arguing over whether cables or power supplies can make a difference and the like.

Back