Native App Qobuz Listening Quality

Kampernaut

My subscription allows streaming above CD quality:

IMG_3127.PNG
Unfortunately, the option to select those higher rates is greyed out in the WiiM Home app:

IMG_3126.PNG

How do I fix that?

Thank you.

View attachment 10646
Unfortunately, the option to select those higher rates is greyed out in the WiiM Home app:

View attachment 10647

How do I fix that?

Thank you.
I use Qobuz too. All my audio settings are on the highest. From what I hear it’s a chrome cast issue. I use Qobuz through the WiiM app and works great. Will use the Qobuz app when it gets worked out.

View attachment 10646

View attachment 10647

How do I fix that?

Thank you.

What output are you using from the WiiM device and have you set its resolution to 24/96 or 24/192 if using digital? Also, are you logged in to Qobuz in the WiiM app with the same credentials as the Qobuz app?

What output are you using from the WiiM device and have you set its resolution to 24/96 or 24/192 if using digital? Also, are you logged in to Qobuz in the WiiM app with the same credentials as the Qobuz app?
Thanks for your reply.

Line Out.
Yes, same creds.

I should add that Chromecast works OK for me, so I’m reasonably confident that my subscription status is not the issue.

See this thread where logging out of Qobuz in the WiiM Home app and back in again cleared whatever glitch was preventing the choice of higher resolutions

See this thread where logging out of Qobuz in the WiiM Home app and back in again cleared whatever glitch was preventing the choice of higher resolutions

Thank you. I shall give that a try.
That did indeed fix it and will enable me to continue my evaluation of HiRes streams. I don’t know how I missed that thread before posting mine.

Thanks again @Burnside 👍🏻

Last edited:

I tried logging out of Qobuz on the Wiim app. Went to Qobuz played some music via chrome cast to my ultra. This album is supposed to be 24/96. Stop just shows cd quality. All my audio settings are on the highest setting. Frustrating

Attachments

• IMG_4050.jpeg
    IMG_4050.jpeg
    853.4 KB · Views: 3
I tried logging out of Qobuz on the Wiim app. Went to Qobuz played some music via chrome cast to my ultra. This album is supposed to be 24/96. Stop just shows cd quality. All my audio settings are on the highest setting. Frustrating
Qobuz via chromecast is (normally) 96khz max. Qobuz limit this.
Right now, chromecast to ultra is CD max. Seems to be an actual chromecast issue, not specifically wiim.
Qobuz within wiim app should work if the quality setting in there has been set.
Qobuz via bubbleupnp (and mconnect?) should work fine too.

Right now, chromecast to ultra is CD max. Seems to be an actual chromecast issue, not specifically wiim.
Ah ok cool. Just wanted to make sure there wasn’t something I wasn’t doing right on my end.

Let qobuz fix Qobuz connect that's what I would say.

Back