New Integrated Amplifier

Hollywood

After not knowing what I wanted as far as a music delivery system, I went all in in WiiM. I did my research and still had some initial issues, but it is all resolved and is working great! After all of this was setup and working, I did still more research and am convinced I made the right choice.

I have six listening areas but one is my primary system and I have a new amplifier being delivered tomorrow for it. It is a Peachtree Audio Carina. It specs to be powerful and all digital, and with other features like an internal DAC.

The amp only accepts digital inputs, so my question is should I use the optical out or the coax out of the WiiM Pro? Is one better then the other?

Thanks!

After not knowing what I wanted as far as a music delivery system, I went all in in WiiM. I did my research and still had some initial issues, but it is all resolved and is working great! After all of this was setup and working, I did still more research and am convinced I made the right choice.

I have six listening areas but one is my primary system and I have a new amplifier being delivered tomorrow for it. It is a Peachtree Audio Carina. It specs to be powerful and all digital, and with other features like an internal DAC.

The amp only accepts digital inputs, so my question is should I use the optical out or the coax out of the WiiM Pro? Is one better then the other?

Thanks!
No differences in sound quality, so…..you can choose at your will

Back