Not all of the Qobuz favourite tracks being played.

DaisyDay

Hello,
When using Qobuz I have noticed that not all of my favourite tracks are being selected and played. It seems as if the latest 100 tracks play ok (i.e 100 tracks at the top of the list, track 1 being the latest favourite track saved) but when I select a track older than that, say track 125, track 25 plays instead. My Pro has the latest 4.8.614042 firmware installed. I have rebooted the device but no joy. Any ideas would be welcome as this kind of troubleshooting is not one of my strong points.
Many Thanks
Paul

I’d delete and re-install the WiiM Home app, then log back in to Qobuz and see if the issue persists.

If that doesn’t resolve it, submit a ticket to WiiM thru the settings/ feedback section in the WiiM Home app so WiiM can inspect your device logs for clues to the problem. There’s an outside chance that it may be all that Qobuz present to third party interfaces, but WiiM will be able to tell you if that is the case.

I’d delete and re-install the WiiM Home app, then log back in to Qobuz and see if the issue persists.

If that doesn’t resolve it, submit a ticket to WiiM thru the settings/ feedback section in the WiiM Home app so WiiM can inspect your device logs for clues to the problem. There’s an outside chance that it may be all that Qobuz present to third party interfaces, but WiiM will be able to tell you if that is the case.
Thanks for the input. I've put a ticket out to Wiim and see what that brings. I'll try what you suggest. Cheers Paul

Hello,
When using Qobuz I have noticed that not all of my favourite tracks are being selected and played. It seems as if the latest 100 tracks play ok (i.e 100 tracks at the top of the list, track 1 being the latest favourite track saved) but when I select a track older than that, say track 125, track 25 plays instead. My Pro has the latest 4.8.614042 firmware installed. I have rebooted the device but no joy. Any ideas would be welcome as this kind of troubleshooting is not one of my strong points.
Many Thanks
Paul
The issue you're experiencing is related to the latest version of our Android app. We've submitted an updated version to address this problem, and it is currently under review by Google Play.

The issue you're experiencing is related to the latest version of our Android app. We've submitted an updated version to address this problem, and it is currently under review by Google Play.
That's great, thank you for the prompt reply. I had noticed that there was no such issue when I used my tablet which is running a previous version of the app.
Regards
Paul

Back