Not Receiving Notifications of Watched Threads

Witterings

Major Contributor
Threads that I'm watching after a while I don't get any notifications ... I just went into this thread

and saw there were new posts for which I haven't received any notifications, I looked at the top of the page and the Watch button was available to click on, when I did, instead of the normal "do you want to watch this thread" and the option of with or without receiving e-mails appearing instead a pop up appeared and said "are you sure you want to unwatch this thread" indictaing that I was actually watching it.

I clicked on it to say yes and after that the Watch button was available, I clicked on it again and said yes, after that the button changed to unwatch which it hadn't been previously.

Haven't noticed that tbh but then again, I tend to check Forum Lists/ Latest Posts and see which threads have had updates given I tend to scan most if not all threads.

Maybe the quirk you experienced was because that Custom EQ thread was one of a large number of threads WiiM posted when they first set up the forum.

Are there any other non-WiiM initiated threads you think this is happening to as well?

Back