Old guy trying to use WiiM Pro

TGM

Ok before we start this I am over 68 years old so there is going to be some dumbness in what I ask.
So I just got the WiiM Pro and plugged into my stereo which is 44 years old and works perfect, (older than most people on this site)
So I can stream via WIFI from Pandora on my iPhone which is great.
I'm just trying to figure out how I can stream from Alexa and play Pandora from there instead of my iPhone, or can I even do that?
Is there something I missed in set up or a certain page in the user manual?

Do you already have Pandora set up for use by Alexa i.e. have you linked your Pandora account to your Alexa account? Do you already have any echo devices?

To make your Wiim visible to Alexa, you need to link the Wiim Home app to your Alexa account by selecting Amazon Alexa on the main Browse page in the WiiM Home app and then entering your Amazon account credentials. Once that is done, you should be able to ask Alexa to play Pandora on your Wiim Device whose name will appear in your Alexa app under devcies/echo&Alexa.

Do you already have Pandora set up for use by Alexa i.e. have you linked your Pandora account to your Alexa account? Do you already have any echo devices?

To make your Wiim visible to Alexa, you need to link the Wiim Home app to your Alexa account by selecting Amazon Alexa on the main Browse page in the WiiM Home app and then entering your Amazon account credentials. Once that is done, you should be able to ask Alexa to play Pandora on your Wiim Device whose name will appear in your Alexa app under devcies/echo&Alexa.
Actually worked, old dude success

Actually worked, old dude success
Although Alexa is being picky, I can see the WiiM in my Alexa devices but Alexa at times says it isn't there, Will try and shorten WiiM name so Alexa cooperates> Might be my Canadian accent?:)

Although Alexa is being picky, I can see the WiiM in my Alexa devices but Alexa at times says it isn't there, Will try and shorten WiiM name so Alexa cooperates> Might be my Canadian accent?:)
There is no need to call "Wiim" with voice control. Create a group in the Alexa app and set the group's music speaker to WiiM.

That way, all you have to do is say "Alexa, play music" to your echo and the music will play from your WiiM.

Back