Option to disable startup sound

lanwin

Hi, I miss an option to disable the startup sound of my WiiM Amp for scenarios where it is not always turned on.

Background: I use the WiiM Amp as amplifier for my PC. To save energy, I turn of the power of my PC and all of its components when its shuts down. But when I start it, it the WiiM Amp always plays the startup sound, witch is not always good. In example when I turn it on in the middle of night.

Hi, I miss an option to disable the startup sound of my WiiM Amp for scenarios where it is not always turned on.

Background: I use the WiiM Amp as amplifier for my PC. To save energy, I turn of the power of my PC and all of its components when its shuts down. But when I start it, it the WiiM Amp always plays the startup sound, witch is not always good. In example when I turn it on in the middle of night.
Yes it annoys me as well. The start up sound is actually indicating that an input has connected and available, eg WiFi or Bluetooth. I used to hear it every time I powered the amp when I was using WiFi but when I connected the amp to ethernet the sound stopped. It is still annoying to hear a sound when my laptop connects to Bluetooth while music is playing though. If you are connecting to the PC via Bluetooth you might be stuck with the sound though.

Back