Please simplify the number of settings we have to change

Steve Woodhouse

Major Contributor
I listen on speakers and headphones - the former using RCAs to an external amp and sub, the latter to an external DAC/headphone amp.

Every time I swap from speakers to headphones I have to switch output from RCAs to digital, switch PEQ from speakers to headphones, and turn the sub out off. Reverse this when going back to speakers.

It’d be great to introduce ‘profiles’. Call one ‘speakers’, the other ‘headphones’. Bundle all outputs, EQs and dub settings into each.

At the very least, please include the sub’s settings in with custom PEQs, so switching custom EQ also changes the sub.

Many thanks.

I like the idea! Add to this the possibility to assign each profile to a specific output or a set of outputs.

I listen on speakers and headphones - the former using RCAs to an external amp and sub, the latter to an external DAC/headphone amp.

Every time I swap from speakers to headphones I have to switch output from RCAs to digital, switch PEQ from speakers to headphones, and turn the sub out off. Reverse this when going back to speakers.

It’d be great to introduce ‘profiles’. Call one ‘speakers’, the other ‘headphones’. Bundle all outputs, EQs and dub settings into each.

At the very least, please include the sub’s settings in with custom PEQs, so switching custom EQ also changes the sub.

Many thanks.
Unless I have lost my memory, I believe that feature was already on the roadmap.

However, I can't seem to see the roadmap at the moment. Is the website undergoing a makeover?

Unless I have lost my memory, I believe that feature was already on the roadmap.

However, I can't seem to see the roadmap at the moment. Is the website undergoing a makeover?
Still there for me - the Amp roadmap seems to be what’s being kept up to date(ish)

Still there for me - the Amp roadmap seems to be what’s being kept up to date(ish)

Thanks.
I think there used to be a link to the roadmap in the side menu of the forum, am I misremembering?

1000001145.jpg

Also, when I tap the link to the roadmap from the WHA settings menu, I am taken to the Mini's help page. 🤔

Last edited:

Many thanks.
Smart Preset (Shortcut): Customize the preset buttons on the Remote/App with set INPUT, OUTPUT, VOLUME, EQ, URL, SHUFFLE, GROUP etc. (9/30)

🙂

Thanks.
I think there used to be a link to the roadmap in the side menu of the forum, am I misremembering?

Also, when I tap the link to the roadmap from the WHA settings menu, I am taken to the Mini's help page. 🤔
to be honest, I don’t recall an entry for the roadmap there, but it would be useful. In the iPad app, I just see an entry for the mini and pro under roadmap, with both targets being somewhat out of date.

They could do with tidying that up a bit…

Back