All my presets have just disappeared
Some from vTuner - although not all my vTuner presets disappeared
One from Network Stream
A couple from Amazon
One from Spotify

Any ideas how to get everything back. And why it disappeared in the first place
Thx

Hi Team, brittex

Our team is also exploring an option to apply presets from one device across all your devices, if that’s something you’d like. Please let us know if this would be helpful. We appreciate your feedback!

Hi Team, brittex

Our team is also exploring an option to apply presets from one device across all your devices, if that’s something you’d like. Please let us know if this would be helpful. We appreciate your feedback!
It's been asked for a few times in the last year or so, so I'm interested to see what you come up with.

Hi Team, brittex

Yes, I have been waiting for it for a year now. 😂

( I may have misunderstood about the "recently played", but I don't remember how it worked at the time...)

Looking forward to your update.
Thank you.

Hi Team, brittex

Definitely. Perhaps a paradigm where presets are copied either overall or from one device to another individually but not for all.

Ah, I was mistaken.

Yes, an option to sync presets for all WiiM devices (or a specified device) and manage them all at once would be welcome.😄

Back