Pro Plus low volume in LMS

deaste

I've got a Wiim Pro PLus and I've installed LMS on my Win11 PC.
I've enabled the UPnP/DLNA bridge plugin (because I use also a Yamaha streamer in another room).
I can see my Pro Plus as player twice and in both cases I set Volume Control as Output level fixed at 100%
On the Pro Plus I use LIne out to my amplifier having set Fixed volume output, Line out level 2 vrms.
When I use my Pro Plus with in Upnp version the volume is OK (the same I get when I use Tidal Connect from the Tidal app).
When I use my Pro Plus with in native Squeezelite version the volume is significantly lower.
Has anyone noticed the same behaviour?
Is it an issue of the Pro PLus or of LMS?

I've got a Wiim Pro PLus and I've installed LMS on my Win11 PC.
I've enabled the UPnP/DLNA bridge plugin (because I use also a Yamaha streamer in another room).
I can see my Pro Plus as player twice and in both cases I set Volume Control as Output level fixed at 100%
On the Pro Plus I use LIne out to my amplifier having set Fixed volume output, Line out level 2 vrms.
When I use my Pro Plus with in Upnp version the volume is OK (the same I get when I use Tidal Connect from the Tidal app).
When I use my Pro Plus with in native Squeezelite version the volume is significantly lower.
Has anyone noticed the same behaviour?
Is it an issue of the Pro PLus or of LMS?
Are you using Replaygain?

Might not really help, but here volume is normal with LMS + Pro Plus Squeezelite (no UPnP/DLNA bridge plugin installed).
Probably something’s off with your setup. Have you tried to uninstall the UPnP/DLNA bridge plugin in order to see if it changes something?

Might not really help, but here volume is normal with LMS + Pro Plus Squeezelite (no UPnP/DLNA bridge plugin installed).
Probably something’s off with your setup. Have you tried to uninstall the UPnP/DLNA bridge plugin in order to see if it changes something?
I just disabled my Pro in the upnpbridge settings so that I could only see the squeezelite instance as I have a mini as well that still needed the plugin.
Isn’t there also a fixed volume setting in the player interface that should be set? Maybe not having that set has a side effect.

Back