RC settings comparison

Bismarck

Major Contributor
I have a Wiim Pro.
A couple of days ago I got the firmware upgrade which enables RC and I have started to make some experiments.
Now, I would like to compare the results obtained specifying different RC parameters.
Ideally, I would like to be able to launch RC with a set of parameters and then save the corresponding PEQ settings with a given name.
Afterwards, I would like to iterate the process with a diverse set of parameters, and so on.
At the end, I would like to switch between the different filters results in real time while listening, in order to compare the effects of the various PEQ settings.
Is all this possible?

I have a Wiim Pro.
A couple of days ago I got the firmware upgrade which enables RC and I have started to make some experiments.
Now, I would like to compare the results obtained specifying different RC parameters.
Ideally, I would like to be able to launch RC with a set of parameters and then save the corresponding PEQ settings with a given name.
Afterwards, I would like to iterate the process with a diverse set of parameters, and so on.
At the end, I would like to switch between the different filters results in real time while listening, in order to compare the effects of the various PEQ settings.
Is all this possible?
Yes, I believe so as you can save up to 20 EQ/PEQ settings. Set your RC parameters, run RC and the save the applied results as a custom PEQ set. Repeat as necessary, then select whichever set you want as you play some audio

Yes, I believe so as you can save up to 20 EQ/PEQ settings. Set your RC parameters, run RC and the save the applied results as a custom PEQ set. Repeat as necessary, then select whichever set you want as you play some audio
Will do and let you know if it works.
Thanks.

After RC, I hit the save button, give a name to the filters set and hit the create button, but then I don't see any more the saved configuration...
What am I doing wrong?

What iPad is recommended? I do need a larger tablet for LMS app so if I get a cheap second hand iPad for the mic and buy ultra also

Can you save normal PEQ settings independent of Room Correction?
Sorry for the late answer, but I have been out for some days.
No, I could not save normal PEQ settings, independent of Room Correction.
Sadly, Wiim support never answered to my ticket (well done, Wiim!).
Nevertheless, I uninstalled Wiim App, reset my Wiim Pro to factory defaults, reinstalled the App, reconfigured everything and now it works!
Thanks to all.

Back