Renaming equalizer presets

mtk

Currently it is possible to edit equalizer preset names, but it asks to enter name from scratch. It would be much more easier if it rename option would be present, i.e. when edit is selected, current name present in edit box. This way it would be much more convenient, for example, if some typo was done during preset saving

Currently it is possible to edit equalizer preset names, but it asks to enter name from scratch. It would be much more easier if it rename option would be present, i.e. when edit is selected, current name present in edit box. This way it would be much more convenient, for example, if some typo was done during preset saving
iOS app allows renaming by clicking '...' on the right side of parametric EQ profile. I do not know about general EQ case.

Attachments

• IMG_2187.PNG
    IMG_2187.PNG
    300.6 KB · Views: 6
iOS app allows renaming by clicking '...' on the right side of parametric EQ profile. I do not know about general EQ case.
This request is not about if or if not you can rename presets. It's a request to display the original preset name in the edit field.

Personally, I would give this a priority rating of -15, but others may think very differently.

Would be useful as I have two sets of main speakers, so "speaker a" and "speaker b" room EQ preset

This request is not about if or if not you can rename presets. It's a request to display the original preset name in the edit field.

Personally, I would give this a priority rating of -15, but others may think very differently.
I misread the original question.

Back