Room Correction for Turntables

Chazz77

I really enjoy the room correction on the WiiM Pro. My listening room is acoustically treated and it still makes a positive impact. I have my turntable phono pre amp going through the WiiM and I highly recommend it! Personally I like the Harman Target Curve, followed by the B&K.

Thanks for sharing! Glad the Room Correction is working well for you. Any tricks or favorite things you've found while getting everything set up?

Thanks for sharing! Glad the Room Correction is working well for you. Any tricks or favorite things you've found while getting everything set up?
As I mentioned physical room treatments are important, but this is a game changer for those with poor room set up, with speaker positioning usually a matter of constraints. I recommend trying all three target curves, B&K, Harman and Flat. I also recommend a completely quiet room, or the fancy term a low noise floor. This will allow for more accurate results. I have my turntable going out to a phono pre amp, a Pro-ject with that going into the line in of the Pro, and the WiiM Pro out with coax to an outboard DAC.

Back