Beta Test: Room Correction for Android

Can anyone help me. When i did the room correction, can you switch between b&k/harman/ flat or does it require to do the room correction again with the wanted curve? Would be nice to switch afterwards..

Can anyone help me. When i did the room correction, can you switch between b&k/harman/ flat or does it require to do the room correction again with the wanted curve? Would be nice to switch afterwards..
Please create 3 custom PEQs with 3 different curves and switch PEQs.

What do you guys set the max gain to, and does it even make a difference when executing the RC?
No hard and sound rules. 10 dB is definitely on the high side. If you boost any frequency by 10 dB the amp will have to crank out 10 times the power compared to no correction applied. Personally I would rather stick with something like 6 dB but it really all depends on your room, your speakers and your power amp.

So, where are we now with mic compatibility (wanting to buy a Dayton Audio iMM-6C, for use with a Samsung Galaxy S23)?

So, where are we now with mic compatibility (wanting to buy a Dayton Audio iMM-6C, for use with a Samsung Galaxy S23)?
The IMM-6C connected to the usb-c of my gallery tab S8+ is recognized by the WIIM app and can be used in RC.😃

No hard and sound rules. 10 dB is definitely on the high side. If you boost any frequency by 10 dB the amp will have to crank out 10 times the power compared to no correction applied. Personally I would rather stick with something like 6 dB but it really all depends on your room, your speakers and your power amp.
Ok ill try that out !

I would just buy a second hand umik. Ive done that and all i can say is it sounds really good. Sure people with rew and dirac live will have much better but the software has its limits.

The IMM-6C connected to the usb-c of my gallery tab S8+ is recognized by the WIIM app and can be used in RC.😃
Does the WiiM actually identify the Dayton mic--or does WHA just use whatever mic the phone itself connects to?

I have an older IMM-6 TRRS that I was hoping to use with an adapter dongle to my S23. Now you have me wondering if it might not be recognized.

It might work but ive seen users claim that the dongle adds distortion to the mic. There is a reason why they made a usb c version i guess

Does the WiiM actually identify the Dayton mic--or does WHA just use whatever mic the phone itself connects to?

I have an older IMM-6 TRRS that I was hoping to use with an adapter dongle to my S23. Now you have me wondering if it might not be recognized.

Yes, WHA Identifying IMM-6C.

I also have an IMM-6, but could not use it with my dongle.
Look for past posts about available dongles. I believe someone mentioned that the old Google dongle was available.

Back