Sennheiser ACCENTUM headphone for WiiM Amp

mz54

is this headphone a good choice for WiiM Amp ?
something better/tested in the same price category ?

is this headphone a good choice for WiiM Amp ?
something better/tested in the same price category ?
It'd be just bluetooth connectivity, right?
So I'd imagine it'd come done to how you like the sound of the 'phones, how comfortable they are etc.
tbh, try going to a store and listening to a few pairs.
At that price range I'd expect most stores to have a reasonable selection.
Well, my local electronics stores do anyway.

Last edited:
One thing to note - I'm pretty sure EQ doesn't apply to bluetooth output, in case you were wanting that.

I can't offer an opinion on the Sennheisers, haven't tried them. I bought a pair of Cleer Enduro 100 headphones to use with my WiiM Amp. So far, I'm very happy with them.

I have Momentum 4 from Sennheiser and I'm very happy with them. They sound very open and well resolved via Bluetooth (AAC, iPhone); no overly thickened bass (like Boses). You can also connect them via USB cable, which audibly improves the sound even more.

I have Momentum 4 from Sennheiser and I'm very happy with them. They sound very open and well resolved via Bluetooth (AAC, iPhone); no overly thickened bass (like Boses). You can also connect them via USB cable, which audibly improves the sound even more.
wow, thank you so much for your feedback 🤝

What I still do not understand why people want to go the "deviation" via the streamer and not simply use their phone or tablet for the purpose....what do I miss?
I only use the headphones with my iPhone, even when I (rarely) connect them via USB. The only reason to take the diversions via a streamer or amp would be a much better supported Bluetooth standard.

Take a look at

to see the test.

I can largely confirm the test results/impressions published there. I don't own the Accentum but some others - I'm a bit of a headphone nut and own a few or have accumulated them over the years, below is my ranking:

1. Sennheiser HD599 (open, wired only)
2. Sennheiser Momentum 4
3. Soundcore Space Q45 (the only one on this list with LDAC codec)
3. Philips Fidelio L3
4. the Pioneer SE-MS7BT
4 Pioneer SE-MS5T-K
5. Sennheiser HD350BT

If you can get a Philips Fidelio L3 for < € 150,- and if Bluetooth is a requirement, this would be my first choice. If you want to use LDAC at some point, the Soundcore offers amazingly good sound.
The Momentum 4 from Sennheiser has to be fine-tuned via the Sennheiser app, the first impression was a bit disappointing, but then it's the typical Sennheiser sound, which I really appreciate.

Back