Server software for cue+flac albums

Turho76

Dear Everybody! I hope I'm asking in the right place, but do you know of a server program for Windows 11 PCs that helps to play unzipped cueshee+1 large FLAC format albums? Also, is it possible that the Wiim Home will be able to do this function in the future? Unfortunately, I have many albums in this format on my laptop's hdd. Thank you, have a nice day!

I use Lyrion Music Server (LMS) for this. I have a large collection of full disk .flac images with embedded and external cuesheets. Happy with LMS for years!

Good thing WiiM devices (except mini) have LMS player built in. I use my amp this way.

Last edited:
I'm very happy if there really is a solution. I'm not a big pc guru, could you help me with an installation guide or link? (I have a win11 laptop and a Pro Plus Wiim, currently running Minimserver, it does not know the cue+flac format). Thanks!

Unfortunately, I have many albums in this format on my laptop's hdd.
If you did mean 'Unfortunately', it's relatively easy to convert from FLAC+ CUE to individual tracks using CUETools (assuming redbook standard audio CDs).
You'll benefit from much greater compatibility and metadata support.

I'm very happy if there really is a solution. I'm not a big pc guru, could you help me with an installation guide or link? (I have a win11 laptop and a Pro Plus Wiim, currently running Minimserver, it does not know the cue+flac format). Thanks!
My excuse my post wasn’t complete by accident. I updated it above.

Also you can go to the forum which has a great community always willing to help.

Back