Stopped connecting

jrwyjr

My pro plus stopped connecting to my laptop or iPhone. I've tried reseting modem and attempted the pro plus but not sure. When I power the pro plus on the light is green for 5sec then starts blinking white and whim app says it can't find devise. My Wiim mini connects and works with no issues. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Hold the play button on the pro plus and allow it to reset and go back into setup mode.
I've tried holding the play button while the light is green and nothing then I tried when the light started blinking white and nothing. I have a mini that has no problems connecting as I'm using it as I'm replying.

Hi jrwyjr,

Could you please press and hold the play button for 10 seconds to reset the device to factory settings? If the issue persists, kindly submit a ticket through your WiiM Home App. We'll resolve this for you promptly. Thank you for your assistance and patience!

Hi jrwyjr,

Could you please press and hold the play button for 10 seconds to reset the device to factory settings? If the issue persists, kindly submit a ticket through your WiiM Home App. We'll resolve this for you promptly. Thank you for your assistance and patience!
I have tryed reseting with no results and I have opened a ticket. Waiting on reply. Thanks. and btw my mini has no issues connecting.

Back