The option to use two Audio Outputs simultaneously.

Being able to set some as fixed volume with others variable too, for example the optical out could be used for digitising vinyl...

You mean with 2 different inputs/services/streams or same stream?

2 different inputs towards 2 different outputs would surely be an awesome use case here at home. Even used A LOT.

WiiM ultra with HDMI arc + speakers for TV (wife) while at the same time having a music stream going to headphone out (me).

Not sure how much that is dreaming.

You mean with 2 different inputs/services/streams or same stream?

2 different inputs towards 2 different outputs would surely be an awesome use case here at home. Even used A LOT.

WiiM ultra with HDMI arc + speakers for TV (wife) while at the same time having a music stream going to headphone out (me).

Not sure how much that is dreaming.
Sounds like wanting a CD player to play two different CDs at the same time tbh 😜😂

As mentioned guess I'm dreaming. Understand there is a single dac chip etc. WiiM will happily sell me two boxes.

As we are in the digital domain, and don't have 2 discs spinning in a single CD player ;) not sure how possible it is to have multiple "streams" handled by one device.

In reality I would take out another mobile solution for this.

What I was asking for was just one input, but two separate outputs at the same time.
I believe the WiiM Team said somewhere "considering simultaneous digital output." Probably not analog + digital.

As mentioned guess I'm dreaming. Understand there is a single dac chip etc. WiiM will happily sell me two boxes.

As we are in the digital domain, and don't have 2 discs spinning in a single CD player ;) not sure how possible it is to have multiple "streams" handled by one device.

In reality I would take out another mobile solution for this.
On my Squeezebox touch I would have one stream and it would output from the optical and the analogs simultaneously.

I believe the WiiM Team said somewhere "considering simultaneous digital output." Probably not analog + digital.
From the faq.
Can it be configured to send the audio to all output channels simultaneously -- both Analog and Digital?We can output to all channels simultaneously with software update that we will do later.

Back