What are you listening to?

Punk is not for me. Somehow... doesn't do it for me... But nice what Slash adds here however.

1000007780.jpg

Why the question mark? 🤔
Google to the rescue...

Although it had long been claimed that the album title came from a food fight between Axl Rose and Steven Adler, it was a reference to Adler's cocaine habit. Adler, Duff McKagan and Slash spent two months in Chicago in the summer of 1989 to write songs, but wound up spending more time in the local bars. According to McKagan, Adler referred to his cocaine stash as "spaghetti," because he kept it in the refrigerator next to the Italian takeout containers.
When Adler sued the band after his 1990 dismissal, McKagan was asked on the stand about Adler's drug use that summer. Looking back at the transcripts afterwards, the phrase "the spaghetti incident?" -- as a quote with a question mark -- jumped out from the page, giving the record its title.

Read More: 25 Facts About Guns N' Roses' 'The Spaghetti Incident?' | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/gun...facts/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Joni (oops) aficionados would probably shoot me (or him) for this, but it makes me smile 😃

IMG_8859.jpeg

Off topic, (as very often from me, I know). This HiFi less situation makes me thinking if all the time, money, work and enthusiasm are really necessary. A simple soundbar delivers already so much joy if the music is good enough. But, no fear, the love for stereo will not end. But I find it remarkable that such ideas are in my head more often than lets say 5 years ago. Should I look for a psychotherapist? 😉

Off topic, (as very often from me, I know). This HiFi less situation makes me thinking if all the time, money, work and enthusiasm are really necessary. A simple soundbar delivers already so much joy if the music is good enough. But, no fear, the love for stereo will not end. But I find it remarkable that such ideas are in my head more often than lets say 5 years ago. Should I look for a psychotherapist? 😉
Maybe you’re mellowing with age like a good whisky 😜

No I actually hate music on a soundbar and cannot abide atmos you haven’t lost your marbles yet 😜

Back