What are you listening to?

320kbps for this great Album, not understandable... The reason, why it's good to buy CDs 😉
I've had my issues with Tidal for long (because the MQA nonsense) but after they decided to go FLAC and it costs as much as nothing I subscribed them again, mainly because the variety for Roon's suggestions are theoretically (!) bigger. But at least for my music taste I did not find any things in Tidal which are not in Qobuz.
Many people say that the algorithms and the UI from Tidal are superior. For me as an old school album listener who rarely listens to playlists it isn't relevant. But thats of course my minority opinion 😉

I've had my issues with Tidal for long (because the MQA nonsense) but after they decided to go FLAC and it costs as much as nothing I subscribed them again, mainly because the variety for Roon's suggestions are theoretically (!) bigger. But at least for my music taste I did not find any things in Tidal which are not in Qobuz.
Many people say that the algorithms and the UI from Tidal are superior. For me as an old school album listener who rarely listens to playlists it isn't relevant. But thats of course my minority opinion 😉
I will Qobuz give a try after they've released connect. At this time I'm really happy with Tidal, also due to suggestions.

I will Qobuz give a try after they've released connect. At this time I'm really happy with Tidal, also due to suggestions.
I've won a bet in 2023 that Qobuz Connect will not appear in that year which I've won and the bet for 2024 is still open. Even with the teaser in Qobuz Club I fear that many will be disappointed. I cross fingers for all waiting, but I stay skeptic 😉

Back