What are you listening to?

Following "Fever Dream" from 2022 this is the next great album by one of my secret favorites. How the brothers' trio from Las Vegas performs dirtiest punk and cliche glam rock with current pop should make the Kings Of Leon jealous, for example. And how they throw out hit after hit, but then prevent them from ever being played on American radio with the dirty lyrics, also requires a certain respect. They have nevertheless conquered the mainstream - Wembley is already booked.

View attachment 11674
🤔🤔🤔

Following "Fever Dream" from 2022 this is the next great album by one of my secret favorites. How the brothers' trio from Las Vegas performs dirtiest punk and cliche glam rock with current pop should make the Kings Of Leon jealous, for example. And how they throw out hit after hit, but then prevent them from ever being played on American radio with the dirty lyrics, also requires a certain respect. They have nevertheless conquered the mainstream - Wembley is already booked.

View attachment 11674
Parallels to the Finnish band Waltari, only a bit poppier. Not bad.

Parallels to the Finnish band Waltari, only a bit poppier. Not bad.
Since a while I force myself to listen not again and again the classics from my old heroes. With a little reading magazines and the countless information in the internet one you can really discover a lot of good new things.

Since a while I force myself to listen not again and again the classics from my old heroes. With a little reading magazines and the countless information in the internet one you can really discover a lot of good new things.
Have you tried "Riverside" from Poland?

Fever Dream was added to the favorites... 👍 So far very varied with a high musical standard.

P.S. Riverside also deserves attention, my favorite album is "Wasteland".

Back