What are you listening to?

Starting what hopefully becomes a weather-wise boring autumn day.
Hypes likes such about this young artist leave me always skeptic. The teasers came bite by bite only over the last months. Finally indeed a very good album on the intersection of pop, indie and singer/songwriter appeared.
Confessing two deadly sins simultaneously for the guardians of a world where the bits have to be perfect.
Bluetooth AND what the services call "Dolby Atmos" 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Guess what? It sounds absolutely great even on an early morning with the first, second and third coffee.😉

IMG_4536.jpeg

This thread does what it is made for. Sometimes its too demanding to follow all suggestions. So much music and so less time 😉
Am a bit sloppy with my 👍, so no 👍 not inevitably means 👎
😂😂😂

Reactions: vdp
Brings me in a good mood from the first bar! Even a kind of Rockabilly in parts from another guy who survived a stroke. Can be either in brain under a Christmas tree or by electricity on stage 😉.

IMG_4537.jpeg

Quote from Allmusic:
"Tindersticks sound like they are fully invested here and anyone still listening will be glad of that, as will anyone just checking them out for the first time. They are a band with a catalog worth getting lost in and Soft Tissue stands as one of their finest moments."
Nothing to add from my side, pleasing album. Well recorded.

IMG_4541.jpeg

I stumbled across a radio station called Berliner Rundfunk - this has many sub-channels including 'Neue Deutsche Welle' - streams in low, medium & high. Interesting (for me, at least) 😉

Screenshot_20240914-111531.jpg

Back