What are you listening to?

I waited for that. To "like" it is also for me difficult. But I am not ready with this record. I broke Ascension and I will try it here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
(But in any case one could use it as test for the speed a woofer can perform....)
At least for a woofer speed test I agree πŸ˜‚

I would have fallen in love too. Unfortunately, I was already in love with B.B. 🀭 🀭

As a young boy I always was with Marylin and "Gentlemen prefers blondes". But at the end of the day it was a short haired brunette. Till today, with a little chemical help πŸ˜‚ But grey and artificial brunette fits together...

As a young boy I always was with Marylin and "Gentlemen prefers blondes". But at the end of the day it was a short haired brunette. Till today, with a little chemical help πŸ˜‚ But grey and artificial brunette fits together...
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And my true first love.
Screenshot_2023-11-17-12-24-37-605_com.spotify.music-edit.jpg
The film "Melody" Tracy Hyde.

Screenshot_2023-11-17-12-23-23-778_com.spotify.music-edit.jpg

There are many things that come to mind when I listen to this song. That's why I usually like to listen to music that I don't have any memories of. πŸ˜…

Good morning on the next Friday with a lot of new releases. (In my subjective order for the non-classical records and only as first bunch) πŸ˜‰

No. 1, everything I can get from Mr. Zimmerman is relevant.

IMG_1962.jpeg

Really 50 years?

IMG_1959.jpeg

Even if you don't like Dolly, the cast is delicious.

IMG_1958.jpeg

Another two.

IMG_1961.jpeg

IMG_1960.jpeg

At the risk of appearing obsessed with the organ, which is obviously not true, πŸ˜‡ I would suggest this album.
Great performer and great recording. On my opinion it worth a listening;)Immagine 2023-11-17 080534.png
This Lionel Rogg was recommended to me by the same whisperer who keeps whispering that I'm obsessed with organ music.;)
And now something easier Wes Montgomery & Winston Kelly. It should be fine if someone is obsessed with guitarsπŸ˜‚
Immagine 2023-11-17 081325.png

Time to be a little bit more detailed.
Of course Dolly has everything, but for sure no "Rock" voice. Too less dirt.
But a perfect production (targeted on Christmas market) and an ilustrous set of colleagues made it at least listenable fun.
Like her because she was always there πŸ˜‰
And never ever an album like "Trio" was made before and after. This voices singing together was a pack made in heaven. Linda, Emmilou and Dolly.
So is Rockstar a must? Certainly not. But a nice to listen.

IMG_1966.jpeg

IMG_1964.jpeg

Last edited:
Next one.
For the Dylan fans a must and an early Christmas gift.
Nothing for a first contact. Less would understand why so many people love this old man. Most likely it is simply a matter of age, for me his music and writing is only to understand when one was young in the 60s, 70s or 80s of the last century. And grown up with his music. πŸ˜‰
So for "interested newbies" I would suggest the classic road through the studio albums first.

IMG_1968.jpeg

Back