What are you reading?

Most of my reading seems to be in the crime genre (you’ll recall discussing Craig Russell’s Jan Fabel series) but my nephew likes spy novels and recommended this latest author to me. Damascus Station was very enjoyable and gets lots of good reviews…

I was (and still are) obsessed by every single book Don Winslow wrote. Touched one of my countless dark sides most likely 😂😂

Was convinced that time for reading will significantly increase after retirement. Failed. May be I have to reduce my forum time. But that looks more than it really is. The tablet is always with me and a little helper wakes me up for certain incoming triggering posts 😂😉. (You see, there is an excuse for nearly everything 😇, be it speakers, records of forum time.)

Was convinced that time for reading will significantly increase after retirement. Failed. May be I have to reduce my forum time. But that looks more than it really is. The tablet is always with me and a little helper wakes me up for certain incoming triggering posts 😂😉. (You see, there is an excuse for nearly everything 😇, be it speakers, records of forum time.)
Yeah, I go thru phases of reading a lot, then reading little for months. To a degree it depends pretty much on what’s new from my usual range of authors, and the mood I’m in.

I really need to turn off the iPad more…

He looks interesting. Which book/series should I start with?
He has different "series". I am always a friend of starting at the start. But in this case I would recommend "The Power of the Dog" (Die Tage der Toten in German). First of the Kartell Series, which was also my first.

Back