WiiM Mini Firmware v4.6.626153 Update - Aug 13, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the WiiM Mini update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

4.6.626153(In Progress)

Release date:

8 / 13 / 2024
Bug Fixes:

1. Playback Enhancements:
- Fixed TIDAL playback skipping and stopping issues.

- Resolved playback stuttering when streaming from NAS at 192kHz.

Still after app update and mini update select device to play option is grey out for radio stations,in 4sream app is working fine.Thanks

Please see the WiiM Mini update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, please contact us.

4.6.626153(pending)
Release Date:

8/13/2024

Bug Fixes:

Playback Improvements:
- Fixed TIDAL skipping and stopping issues.

- Fixed playback stuttering when streaming from a NAS at 192 kHz.
You still interrupts me after the update Tidal. Possibility of connecting via Wi-Fi at 5GHz. I will do a sample via cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
after firmware update I can not connect to Spotify, Tidal or Tune, factory reset done

after firmware update I can not connect to Spotify, Tidal or Tune, factory reset done
Hi Kiki,

Can you please send us a feedback ticket from the WiiM Home App? We'll address it promptly. Thank you for your assistance and patience!

Since firmware update i'm getting occasional stutter (~0.5s per 1-10minutes) when streaming from Spotify.

Since firmware update i'm getting occasional stutter (~0.5s per 1-10minutes) when streaming from Spotify.
Hi Petor,

There is a bug in the WiiM Mini firmware, but a fix is on the way. We’ll be releasing an update within the next two days. Thank you for your patience and support!

Back