Wiim Pro output from Line In to both Line Out and AirPlay Receiver

marcreif

I have a recently-purchased Wiim Pro connected to an older Pioneer receiver and I have a Sonos Era 100 connected via wifi in a different room. I can get audio simultaneously from an app on phone to both the speakers connected to the Pioneer receiver and to the Sonos speaker. I can play from CD or vinyl to EITHER speakers attached to Pioneer receiver OR to Sonos Era 100, but not to both simultaneously. Wiim App only lets me select either Line Out or AirPlay receiver, not both at the same time. Is it possible to output from Line In to Line Out and AirPlay receiver at the same time? If so, what am I doing wrong? Thanks!

As a matter of interest, as I have an SX750 how is playing the amp out to the Sonos 100 on its own? I have an Era 300 and also Arc with two play 3s connected as rear speakers

As a matter of interest, as I have an SX750 how is playing the amp out to the Sonos 100 on its own? I have an Era 300 and also Arc with two play 3s connected as rear speakers
Works fine for that, sounds good. I'm no audiophile, but I don't detect a difference between the quality of the Sonos when playing a digital signal vs. the originally analog vinyl signal.

Back