Wiim pro plus set up every time i turn on

yanko7575

Hello everyone, i have Wiim pro plus and every time i turn it on is asking for set up, do you guys experience the same thing?

Hello everyone, i have Wiim pro plus and every time i turn it on is asking for set up, do you guys experience the same thing?
Where does it ask for set up? Are you turning it on from standby or flicking a mains switch to power it on? If you open the WiiM app you need to wait for the player to connect if it was turned off at the power switch.

It will show that while it's linking up. Just leave it for longer and it will connect and automatically go to the next screen. It also had me confused at first and I kept setting it up as well. Sometimes it just takes a bit longer to connect and leave the setup screen.

Where does it ask for set up? Are you turning it on from standby or flicking a mains switch to power it on? If you open the WiiM app you need to wait for the player to connect if it was turned off at the power switch.
Ehen i open the app always start searching and saying that i have to add a device,I don't switch it off because doesn't have button for it, i just leave it and i think it's switching off itself by default after 2 minutes,

Ehen i open the app always start searching and saying that i have to add a device,I don't switch it off because doesn't have button for it, i just leave it and i think it's switching off itself by default after 2 minutes,
If the device is on standby it should connect immediately the WiiM Home app opens. You should probably open a ticket for the issue by sending feedback through the app.

I just tried again and I waited a little bit longer and it connected automatically without asking for set up , apparently have to give it a time

Back