Wiim pro Plus Tidal Connect Android 14, lose control.

stemplar007

Wiim pro Plus Tidal Connect Android 14, elveszíti az irányítást. (Samsung S24U, Galaxy tab s7 FE)
A tünetek: A Tidal connect elindul, egy idő után (10-15 perc) nem követi a lejátszást... Csakhogy a Tidal tökéletesen működik Wiim Home(!) alatt.

Az LG V60 (Android 13) esetében nincs probléma a Tidal Connect funkcióval. (ugyanaz a Tidal verzióm van mint a két droid 14-es készüléknek) Tapasztalt már valaki hasonlót? Ez kb. eltelt néhány hét, szóval előtte Android 14-es eszközökön is jól működött.

köszi ha valaki tudna segíteni.. (persze Wiim-en volt gyári visszaállítás, ugyanazon a hálózaton Router/Modem , Tidal reinstallation on both Samsungs)stb.)

This problem started some Tidal update ago. It does the same thing, even with Bluos, so it's definitely a Tidal's problem. Yesterday there was a further Tidal update but still didn't checked if it solved something. I also didn't test with iOS but if I remind well, there wasn't such problem.
I'm sure also, that the problem didn't start with Android 14.

Edit: just checked, the problem it's still present...
I can't say if it happens after a specific situation, exemple the app in background or not or even using some other apps in the meantime. To regain control, I force termination of Tidal and restart it. This doesn't stop music playing.

Last edited:
;)
Thank you for the useful answer!
Since there is nothing wrong with the LG V60 (Droid13), it is highly likely that it is a Tidal program problem, since android 14 (and indeed since a couple of Tidal updates) But .. it could also be a problem with Tidal connect and Wiim Home ... Everything just in case, this is my first negative experience with Wimm.. and Tidal is perfect under Wiim Home..
p.s. no matter how much I force Tidal to stop, it loses control again after a while after restarting ..

Last edited:
;)
Köszönöm a hasznos választ!
Mivel az LG V60-nak (Droid13) semmi baja, nagy a valószínűsége, hogy a Tidal program problémája, az android 14 óta (és valóban pár Tidal frissítés óta) De .. a Tidal connecttel is lehet gond és a Wiim Home ... Mindent, csak abban az esetben, ez az első negatív tapasztalatom a Wimm-mel.. és a Tidal tökéletes a Wiim Home alatt..
ps bármennyire kényszerítem a Tidalt a leállásra, újraindítás után egy idő után újra elveszti az irányítást.
Please post in English :)

This problem started some Tidal update ago. It does the same thing, even with Bluos, so it's definitely a Tidal's problem. Yesterday there was a further Tidal update but still didn't checked if it solved something. I also didn't test with iOS but if I remind well, there wasn't such problem.
I'm sure also, that the problem didn't start with Android 14.

Edit: just checked, the problem it's still present...
I can't say if it happens after a specific situation, exemple the app in background or not or even using some other apps in the meantime. To regain control, I force termination of Tidal and restart it. This doesn't stop music playing.
One more question, have you written to Tidal about this problem with Wiim/BlueOS Tidal connect?

Are you on the Tidal beta, by any chance? Might be worth trying to see if it's been fixed there. You can always revert whenever you want.

THX ..Tidal version on S24U : 2.110.0.1180.15 (( Tidal version on LG V60 (LM-V600EA FW: V40g-EUR-XX) (the same :2.110.0.1180.15 Android 13 and Tidal connect works without problems ! Not Beta.. Tidal wrote: we've launched updates on the new TIDAL version, which is 2.111.0.

Are you on the Tidal beta, by any chance? Might be worth trying to see if it's been fixed there. You can always revert whenever you want.
I tried normal and beta Tidal, the problem happens with both...
Anyway, it seems related to Tidal connect use only.
Android 14 after its appearance gave some problems with Bluos and Tidal connect. Both support services claimed that the others were guilty. Finally, a Bluos update solved. It was a different problem but certainly, Android 14 related, since my old Android 9 had absolutely no problems.

Last edited:
Back