Wiim Pro Usage

AdamZ

I can only strongly advise against buying such a device.
1. It is a nightmare to use because you can't see anything on the device. Unless you are a sniper, can see in the dark and have studied IT for 4 semesters.
2. The app is definitely not designed for the user but for the developers themselves.
3. I am now trying again to establish some kind of connection. No chance.
Luckily I didn't pay that much.
I'm throwing the thing in the trash.
You can't even give it away with a clear conscience. I would always be afraid that the new owner would suffer mental damage and it would be my fault.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”. 😜

I can only strongly advise against buying such a device.
1. It is a nightmare to use because you can't see anything on the device. Unless you are a sniper, can see in the dark and have studied IT for 4 semesters.
2. The app is definitely not designed for the user but for the developers themselves.
3. I am now trying again to establish some kind of connection. No chance.
Luckily I didn't pay that much.
I'm throwing the thing in the trash.
You can't even give it away with a clear conscience. I would always be afraid that the new owner would suffer mental damage and it would be my fault.
Reset it and start again. Many people seem happy with them.

I'd go one step further:
"You can troll some of the fools all of the time, you can fool all of the trolls some of the time, but you can’t please any of the trolls all of the time”. 🤪

Back