WiiM software alternative to Music

IanP

Not sure if this the correct thread or if I'm being naive but I use Music on my iMac to stream music to my WiiM Pro Plus. I use the WiiM home app on my android phone to manage content as well.

My question is regarding a WiiM software alternative to Music, which I find to be clumsy and limited in capability. I have no interest in streaming from the internet or elsewhere but simply playback of my CD rips in a random manner.

Not sure if this the correct thread or if I'm being naive but I use Music on my iMac to stream music to my WiiM Pro Plus. I use the WiiM home app on my android phone to manage content as well.

My question is regarding a WiiM software alternative to Music, which I find to be clumsy and limited in capability. I have no interest in streaming from the internet or elsewhere but simply playback of my CD rips in a random manner.
You mean apps like bubbleupnp and mconnect?

Mr Ee, thank you for your reply but I failed in articulating my question. I am not looking for a phone app to manage output, but a program that's an alternative to 'Music' running on my iMac 27 to rip, store and manage my musical contact specifically when playing a random order of tracks being sent to my WiiM Pro Plus.

Suggestions of programs will be gratefully considered.

dBpoweramp and foobar2000.

I know these from Windows but they also run on macOS.

Back