10-band PEQ works only for analog output?

. EQ and PEQ work on all outputs

Why do all WIIM devices lack the ability to import equalizer settings configuration files? For example, I can't import files from the popular Equalizer APO program. You will say now that the settings can be entered manually, but this is a mockery, because for a smooth curve you need to import more than 500 points (!)

file for example

Attachments

• Cavern Punch Multi Smooth 2.txt
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Why do all WIIM devices lack the ability to import equalizer settings configuration files? For example, I can't import files from the popular Equalizer APO program. You will say now that the settings can be entered manually, but this is a mockery, because for a smooth curve you need to import more than 500 points (!)

file for example
Which WiiM device do you have?

file for example
Before you complain to anyone here, did you submit a feature request in the feedback section of the WiiM app?

In principle, I don’t understand why there was no import option from the very first revision of devices
What is not there is not there.
Why do you think we know why it doesn't exist?

So please have a conversation with the support team instead of taking it out on other users here. This is a user community and the WiiM staff may not always see your posts. 🙂

In principle, I don’t understand why there was no import option from the very first revision of devices
Complaining why it’s not there is wrong move posting that in here. You go straight to the source by sending message via app. We’re just here whatever wiim give us a feature they implement based on community feedback. RC, EQ were among on high list so wiim implement them. If you’re just minority wanting for such feature the answer you will get they will take that in future consideration. One example loudness control, that feature was not high list so it went to the back burner.

Back