A option idea for the Ultra

TSHRED

The app crossover for the sub out control currently acts not only as a lo-pass filter for the sub but also a hi-pass filter for the mains.

When you select the Subwoofer Bypass Mode the crossover set point is greyed out but still acts as a hi-pass filter for the mains while the sub gets sent the full signal range so you can use the lo-pass crossover adjustment that's built-in to your powered subwoofer.

I like the idea of when the Subwoofer Bypass Mode is engaged that we would still be able to adjust the hi-pass filter point for the mains.

I think this would allow for greater fine tuning.

Just an idea for a future update.

The app crossover for the sub out control currently acts not only as a lo-pass filter for the sub but also a hi-pass filter for the mains.

When you select the Subwoofer Bypass Mode the crossover set point is greyed out but still acts as a hi-pass filter for the mains while the sub gets sent the full signal range so you can use the lo-pass crossover adjustment that's built-in to your powered subwoofer.

I like the idea of when the Subwoofer Bypass Mode is engaged that we would still be able to adjust the hi-pass filter point for the mains.

I think this would allow for greater fine tuning.

Just an idea for a future update.
I think when they fix the issue where the crossover point is greyed out it will be possible to adjust the high pass filter point.

I think when they fix the issue where the crossover point is greyed out it will be possible to adjust the high pass filter point.
That would be awesome and it would seem to me to be the simplest.
Instead of it being greyed out it would turn into a adjustable high-pass filter when in Subwoofer Bypass Mode.

This is what @WiiM Team posted today, exactly:

The crossover frequency slider being greyed out is considered undesired behaviour and will be fixed in the future. :)

Back