Arylic 4Stream App very similar to Wiim Home

LennyBruce

I ordered an Arylic S10+ off Ali Express. It was only £48 delivered, should be here in 2 weeks.

It only has 44kHz/16 bit output but that's fine for what I want it to do.

It's controlled through the 4Steam app.

I downloaded the 4Stream app and it detected my Ultra and is almost identical to the Home app. Slightly less option but the major stuff is there.

Are Arylic and Wiim related?

Can you control Arylic devices with the Wiim Home App?

I have an Arylic Up2Stream Mini and it is visible in the WiiM Home app, I use it for multiroom audio. There are limited settings accessible through the WiiM app but it's a great budget option ($70 CAD) for an extra multiroom endpoint

I have an Arylic Up2Stream Mini and it is visible in the WiiM Home app, I use it for multiroom audio. There are limited settings accessible through the WiiM app but it's a great budget option ($70 CAD) for an extra multiroom endpoint
Nice! Especially the Arylic S10+ makes a much better alternative than the WiiM Mini for those who want to add Airplay to an Ultra it seems... Too bad it doesn't support Chromecast Audio.

Nice! Especially the Arylic S10+ makes a much better alternative than the WiiM Mini for those who want to add Airplay to an Ultra it seems... Too bad it doesn't support Chromecast Audio.
Or if they already have a suitable NAS or small server , they could consider a zero cost option as per this post

Main part: Arylic and Wiim are different companies, so unfortunately, the Wiim Home app isnt compatible with Arylic devices.Arylic uses its own 4Stream app which is designed specifically for managing their products.So you need to use 4strem for ful funcionality Addition Great find on the Arylic S10+ at a good price!Even though the Wiim Home app won’t work 4Stream should do the job.Can’t wait to hear how the gear performs once it arrives

FYI: I have two S10 + two S50Pro+ together with WiiM-Minis and Pros. Everything, including multiroom, can be operated wonderfully with the WiiM app, no 4Stream app required (only for Arylic HW updates - but these have not been available for years). Info: To my knowledge the Arylic support Airplay1, only.

Back