Bluetooth Headphones with Pro Plus

rmlowz

I was wondering how the sound quality was. I want to get a pair of Sony XM5 headphones for the Pro Plus

It supports SBC only and to my observation the sound quality is noticeable worse than AAC (if same headphones are connected to iPhone/iPad).
A workaround is to connect a decent Bluetooth transmitter via optical out to the WiiM Pro Plus.

It supports SBC only and to my observation the sound quality is noticeable worse than AAC (if same headphones are connected to iPhone/iPad).
A workaround is to connect a decent Bluetooth transmitter via optical out to the WiiM Pro Plus.
Can you please recommend a product for Bluetooth LDAC I am very new to this.

Sorry I can’t. I tried the 1Mii B03Pro+ but wasn’t satisfied. LDAC worked fine but the device emits awful noises while no headphones are connected. I didn’t try any other transmitter and went back to connect the headphones directly to my iPad/iPhone (via Bluetooth).

Try a FiiO BTA 30 Pro. Works great when my granddaughter is here and I do not want to get the little lady too deep in my HiFi. Has among a few aptX codecs LDAC. You can connect via RCA, optical or coax. Great value in my eyes. Or ears.

Thank You That is what I am going to order

Back