Bluetooth operation

Noamtasini

I'm trying to understand how the Bluetooth out fwarire works, and can't seem to get a gras on it.
When I put the App on my phone on Bluetooth out connection, it does not recognize my Onkyo Tx-nr 626 receiver for instance. (The latter always recognized by my phone for instance via BT).
When searching via Bluetooth on my phone the Wiim mini doesn't appear, so I can't send any music to it either to be played?
I don't really need it, as I stream optically mostly, but thought to try it, as it's an option.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to understand how the Bluetooth out fwarire works, and can't seem to get a gras on it.
When I put the App on my phone on Bluetooth out connection, it does not recognize my Onkyo Tx-nr 626 receiver for instance. (The latter always recognized by my phone for instance via BT).
When searching via Bluetooth on my phone the Wiim mini doesn't appear, so I can't send any music to it either to be played?
I don't really need it, as I stream optically mostly, but thought to try it, as it's an option.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
If you want to connect the Bluetooth output of your WiiM to the Bluetooth input of Onkyo receiver, try the steps below.
  1. Put Onkyo's "Bluetooth input" into pairing mode.
  2. WiiM home app > Gear icon in the device card > Audio output > bluetooth (pair) > Tap the round icon (refresh button) in the upper right corner of the screen.
  3. When the Onkyo receiver appears, tap it to pairing.

If you want to connect your phone's Bluetooth output to the WiiM's Bluetooth input, try the following:
  1. In the WiiM app, change "Audio Input" to Bluetooth.
  2. Open your phone's Bluetooth settings and press the refresh button until you see WiiM under "Available Devices".
  3. When you see WiiM, tap it to pair.

If you manage to pair, please report back regarding how you find the performance.

Steve

Back