Can is stream a source input from one wiim to output on another wiim WITHOUT grouping them together?

nobler

Have a CD changer in the optical input on Wiim pro plus and its connected to my receiver. In another room I have a Wiim amp setup. I want to stream the CD player in the other room but I do not want the audio playing on the source wiim. Is that possibe?

Have a CD changer in the optical input on Wiim pro plus and it’s connected to my receiver. In another room I have a Wiim amp setup. I want to stream the CD player in the other room but I do not want the audio playing on the source wiim. Is that possibe?
Perhaps by grouping the WiiMs and setting the first to an unused output, or use the upcoming DLNA cast feature to send the output of the first to the second.

I don't know if it possible to pair the second WiiM to the first WiiM using Bluetooth.

Have a CD changer in the optical input on Wiim pro plus and its connected to my receiver. In another room I have a Wiim amp setup. I want to stream the CD player in the other room but I do not want the audio playing on the source wiim. Is that possibe?
My answer may be different from your request. In my case, I keep two WiiMs grouped together at all times and mute one of them as needed. This is done by simply tapping the mute icon next to the volume gauge on the device screen.

Back