Can't figure out presets

akawallace

New to this device, and I pretty much only use Spotify currently. When I scroll to the bottom of the Preset Content page, it says "How to preset Spotify?" I click that link and it says to play some music on my phone via the Spotify app, then open the WIIM app and "press the preset button" on the Now Playing view. But I don't see any such button. Can someone circle it on a screenshot? I'm feeling really stupid right now.

Attached is what I see (I assume one of these is the Now Playing view) ...

Attachments

• wiim02.jpg
    wiim02.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 4
  • wiim01.jpg
    wiim01.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
New to this device, and I pretty much only use Spotify currently. When I scroll to the bottom of the Preset Content page, it says "How to preset Spotify?" I click that link and it says to play some music on my phone via the Spotify app, then open the WIIM app and "press the preset button" on the Now Playing view. But I don't see any such button. Can someone circle it on a screenshot? I'm feeling really stupid right now.

Attached is what I see (I assume one of these is the Now Playing view) ...

1, Open Spotify app and connect to WiiM with Spotify Connect.

IMG_20230916_075854.jpg

2, Open the WiiM app while playing music and press the three-dot "..." icon on the Now Playing screen.
IMG_20230916_075923.jpg

3, Press "Preset" and then register to any number.
IMG_20230916_075946.jpg

Actually, after noticing the Spotify logo in your screenshots and not mine, I did some more digging — turns out I needed to allow local network access to Spotify in my iPhone settings. Thanks again!

Back