Connecting my LG G3 TV to the Wiim Pro Plus

daktau

I have a Wiim Pro Plus and an LG G3 and rather than getting a Tos Link or a an HDMI at 15 meters I'd rather use wisa, wireless internet or blutooth.

Has anyone managed to do this with an LG TV and if so how?

I can use the Wii app on my phone to change the audio input to use bluetooth and it sees the LG TV fine.... but the TV does see the wiim pro plus when it searches for bluetooth devices.

I can't find a way to use wisa or wireless but this is maybe because LG has locked everything down to use only other LG units.

Many thanks.

I have a Wiim Pro Plus and an LG G3 and rather than getting a Tos Link or a an HDMI at 15 meters I'd rather use wisa, wireless internet or blutooth.

Has anyone managed to do this with an LG TV and if so how?

I can use the Wii app on my phone to change the audio input to use bluetooth and it sees the LG TV fine.... but the TV does see the wiim pro plus when it searches for bluetooth devices.

I can't find a way to use wisa or wireless but this is maybe because LG has locked everything down to use only other LG units.

Many thanks.
Moving the Wiim unit closer to the telly makes it show up on the LG TV.

However, I can only set up a pairing mode on the Wiim for outputting to something.

Why is there no pairing mode for receiving data over Bluetooth as the input?

Habe einen Total Ausfall beim WiiM Pro Plus. Das Chinchkabel funktioniert, alles andere nicht. Bin verzweifelt, bitte helfen Sie mir

Back