Digital EQ settings

kwolter

I started playing with the custom EQ setting last night and noticed that it didn’t exactly save the settings exactly as I set them. Assuming I fat fingered a couple of the band settings I tried it again, and sure enough 2-3 of the bands were close but not where I set them. Just for fun I rebooted the device and tried the whole exercise again and this same behavior repeate.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this behavior.

I wish there was a way of saving more than 1 custom EQ setting. I have different set ups depending on source so would be great to have maybe 3 custom EQs saved.

I wish there was a way of saving more than 1 custom EQ setting. I have different set ups depending on source so would be great to have maybe 3 custom EQs saved.
Submit a feature request ticket thru the feedback section of the Wiim home app, and repost this under the feature request sub forum

This feature's now available, but not working.

It won't allow me to add a new sound profile. Instead I get a message that only letters, numbers and underscore are allowed characters.
Any ideas, or an ETA for a fix?

This feature's now available, but not working.

It won't allow me to add a new sound profile. Instead I get a message that only letters, numbers and underscore are allowed characters.
Any ideas, or an ETA for a fix?
Let's try by typing only lowercase letters of the alphabet.

As far as I can tell, this is a bug.

Let's try by typing only lowercase letters of the alphabet.

As far as I can tell, this is a bug.
There are never bugs, only undocumented features....as it has been foretold, Lubarsky's theory of cybernetic Etolmology, theres always one more bug.

Back