Finally got my ultra hooked up this morning. WOW

Bozzz

My ultra and RSL 10smkii subwoofer were delivered a few days ago. Finally got some free time to hook everything up this morning. Omfg. Completely blown away. The RSL works perfectly with my Wharfdale Denton 85’s. Takes Music listening to another level. The Ultra is fantastic so far. Adjusting the settings getting everything dialed in. Might try room correction later see how that goes. Have no use for my pro plus anymore. Already have a few offers for it. Happy camper here.

Yes. Mine arrived today. Great little thing. Moved my Pro Plus on to make way.

Yes. Mine arrived today. Great little thing. Moved my Pro Plus on to make way.
Same here. Don’t really have a use for my pro plus anymore. Have it listed now. Ultra is a great little unit.

Interesting...I have a pro plus happy with it wondering if should plan to get the ultra??Have Martin Logan speakers(Foundation line F2's center,B1's for surrounds.Using a Onkyo RZ70 AVR,would it be worth it to upgrade?Thanks

Honestly. My main reason for “upgrading” was for the sub out. Other than that my pro plus did everything I needed exceedingly. My Wharfdale 85’s are amazing speakers. Adding a sub to it to another level.
Sub rounds out the bottom end. It takes a pretty beefy floor stander otherwise to get down to 25 Hz.

Some tub thumper songs make the days go by so much better 😉

My ultra and RSL 10smkii subwoofer were delivered a few days ago. Finally got some free time to hook everything up this morning. Omfg. Completely blown away. The RSL works perfectly with my Wharfdale Denton 85’s. Takes Music listening to another level. The Ultra is fantastic so far. Adjusting the settings getting everything dialed in. Might try room correction later see how that goes. Have no use for my pro plus anymore. Already have a few offers for it. Happy camper here.
Amplifier?

Interesting...I have a pro plus happy with it wondering if should plan to get the ultra??Have Martin Logan speakers(Foundation line F2's center,B1's for surrounds.Using a Onkyo RZ70 AVR,would it be worth it to upgrade?Thanks
The sound quality is certainly improved. I’ve also just tried the room correction. Quite interesting approach. Makes subtle changes. I’ll try the phono this morning. Supposed to be good.

Welcome to the group of happy campers.
May I ask your source for your music?
Tidal, local LMS, other?

I only use the app, and coming from Sonos it's such a breath of fresh air?

Are you using Roon or any other control apps?

Just curious?
Jeff

Welcome to the group of happy campers.
May I ask your source for your music?
Tidal, local LMS, other?

I only use the app, and coming from Sonos it's such a breath of fresh air?

Are you using Roon or any other control apps?

Just curious?
Jeff
I use Qobuz. No roon yet.

Back