HARMAN Acquires Roon

No, ethernet only. Which is more a pro as a con for me 😉 As I told you lately as soon it is running I come back too you!

Yes, Sir. Its cheap.
how can you tell though? they haven't released details of the internals, have they??

i'm pretty sure you could cobble together a cheap custom build or even a cheap prebuilt intel nuc or similar that would outperform the nucleus at a better price. 🤷‍♂️

it does look cool though. please send pics of the awesome grille on top when you get it :love:

@BowsAndArrows
I am absolutely fed up by people who want to tell me how I spend my money! Especially when it comes to Roon! For your understanding: We have the old Nucleus since the launch, we have two lifetime subscriptions and I've built a NUCROCK. The later was what I have expected, a wannabee. A working wannabee, but still a wannabee. It will find a new owner. The One is exactly the missing link we wanted. So no need to be informed by strangers. It isn't necessary to save a few Euros. OK?

Last edited:
yeh i'm not telling anyone what to do at all. none of what is shared from my standpoint is prescriptive, AT ALL. just pointing out the things that seem obvious to me...

in fact i'm glad that there are people out there that see value in things that i do not. if we all had the same perspective on things then there's no need for discussion or the exchange of ideas...

Back