Jazzgroove

I second that, still my favorite station, although their bass heaviness almost drove me to buy a equalizer.
I actually wrote them about it, to see if their engineers could make the stream more balanced, but haven't heard back.

As a Tidal subscriber and long time jazz addict, i recommend to start with titles you like and build your own collection... the more you get involved the less you will need a station like Jazzgroove...

.. the more you get involved the less you will need a station like Jazzgroove...
I don't think so, Jazzgroove is a good alternative when you want only just listen music without waste time in search of something to listen to. And it's precious for me when I come back home after work.

I’ve got a decent collection of Jazz CDs, which collect dust because streaming Jazz Groove always seems to play what I didn’t know I wanted to hear.

My only problem with it is that it comes through very bass heavy and lots of the selections tend to be boomy in the bass.
It’s not my system because my second favorite station, KSDS 88.3, sounds just fine, no bass heavy.
I finally had to resort to using Wiims EQ to tame down the bass. Works great I was surprised.
So now I have a EQ setting named jazzgroove.

My only problem with it is that it comes through very bass heavy and lots of the selections tend to be boomy in the bass.
It’s not my system because my second favorite station, KSDS 88.3, sounds just fine, no bass heavy.
I finally had to resort to using Wiims EQ to tame down the bass. Works great I was surprised.
So now I have a EQ setting named jazzgroove.
That’s a good idea. It is bass heavy. I assumed they had some kind of loudness curve built in

Back